Chinese students please click here.
This is the admissions process for International students to apply to "The Prep":
Step One: Submit Application
- Send in a completed application form ($2000.00 non-refundable application fee)
- Request officially translated transcript with grading scale profile.
- Please submit the translated transcript for evaluation of credits in the American system to Global Credit Evaluators.
- Have counselor complete recommendation form.
Step Two: Review
- Once the completed application is received, the information is reviewed.
- If necessary, an interview will be scheduled on site or by telephone.
- A letter with a decision will be sent. The acceptance package will include the tuition agreement and form to be completed in order to issue an I-20 visa.
Step Three: Register
- Please return tuition agreement with fees.
- Complete all medical forms, releases and permission to treat form.
- Complete visa information.
Step Four: Wait for Visa
- In order to issue the I-20 visa, all fees must be paid.
- The visa will be sent by DHL in order to track its receipt.
- Please refer to acceptance package for more detailed information.
Step Five: Schedule
- Once registered, a welcome package will be sent with further information.
- Students are contacted to determine class choices.
- Students may be tested once they arrive to determine English proficiency.
* Please note that there are three fees:
A non-refundable registration fee;
Tuition which covers courses and credits for classes;
Books and materials fee which covers all support resources for classes