"The Prep" has the following Admission Requirements :
- Admission to "The Prep" requires an interview with the parents and student, transcript of previous performance, and references pertaining to previous work and behavior. (A phone interview may be arranged when necessary.)
- Testing is done as deemed necessary to evaluate more precisely academic ability and achievement.
- No student dismissed from another school because of drug, violence or alcohol abuse will be admitted to "The Prep".
- Students are admitted to "The Prep" without regard to race, sex, religion or ethnic background.
- All student paperwork must be complete and payment made before admittance.
- The recommendation form must be complete before any student will be accepted.